The Saudi Urological Association (SUA) has prioritized the following professional goals: the promotion of, and diffusion of interest in, the field of urology; the advancement of urological scientific research and publication; and the establishment of a closer relationship on local, regional, and international levels among those working in this field.
The SUA seeks to achieve its mission in the following ways
- Encouraging scientific research in the various fields of urology, especially research related to the local environment.
- Encouraging scientific publication in the fields of urology by establishing a peer-reviewed scientific journal.
- Organizing seminars and conferences for the purposes of exchanging scientific information and expanding the knowledge base of those working in the urological field.
- Facilitating the exchange of scientific ideas and scientific activities by collaborating with institutes and societies from within and outside the Kingdom.
- Diffusing awareness of, and interest in, the field of urology in the Kingdom.
- Establishing a closer relationship among Kingdom urologists or those interested in the field of urology by means of providing them with the opportunity to become SUA members.
- To introduce scientific advice and public awareness about urological diseases and conditions.